Greenwood Research Park
The Greenwood Research Park consists of wooded sites adjacent to the Greenwood Genetic Center campus for location of life science companies.
Park amenities include:
- Natural landscape bordering Hard Labor Creek
- Easy access from Greenwood's southern bypass
- Access to Greenwood Genetic Center and JC Self Research Institute of Human Genetics, the Park's academic anchor
- Proximity to Greenwood's medical community and Self Regional Healthcare
- Campus environment with wildlife research, park, and passive recreation available