Leta M. Tribble, PhD
Director of Education
Dr. Tribble joined the GGC in 2000 and serves as the Director of Education. In this position, Dr. Tribble is involved in the development of intramural and extramural education programs and curriculum. The Division provides multiple opportunities in genetics education to various student populations including high school, undergraduate, teaching professionals, and the general public. Dr. Tribble assists in the coordination of the Center’s accredited medical residency and post-doctoral training programs.
- B.S. (Biology), Presbyterian College, 1976
- M.Ed. (Natural Science), Converse College, 1998
- Ph.D. (Medical Genetics Education), University of South Carolina: College of Education and School of Medicine/Genetic Counseling Program, 2006
- Adjunct Faculty, College of Nursing, Clemson University
- Adjunct Faculty, College of Nursing, University of South Carolina