Many genetic disorders are complex and affect multiple areas of a patient’s health and development. In order to provide comprehensive and convenient care for families, our geneticists and genetic counselors participate in several multidisciplinary clinics.
In these specialty clinics, patients can be evaluated by and meet with multiple specialists during a single visit. This also allows a patient’s physicians to collaborate and discuss appropriate follow-up and treatment measures more easily. For more information about any of these specialty clinics, contact the Greenville or Columbia office.
- Rett Syndrome Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Spartanburg Craniofacial Clinic/CRS clinic
- Greenville Neurodevelopmental Genetics (NDG) Clinic – Genetics, Neurology, Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
- MDA Clinic
- Spartanburg Regional Pediatrics Clinic
- FACET (Facial Anomalies and Clefting Evaluation Team) – Greenville Craniofacial Clinic
- Shriner’s Hospital Clinic
- Tone Managment Clinic for Cerebral Palsy (Shriner's Hospital)
- Down Syndrome Clinic - call (803)434-4598 for more information
- Craniofacial Clinic - Columbia