Helix & Hope
'Helix & Hope' is an innovative collaboration in the world of autism that combines the scientific resources and expertise of the Greenwood Genetic Center with the proven therapeutic services, educational programs, and community outreach initiatives of Project Hope Foundation.
By sharing ideas, resources, and expertise, 'Helix & Hope' aims to:
- Develop a blood-based test for autism for an accurate, objective, and early diagnosis;
- Explore personalizing therapeutic methodologies to maximize effective outcomes;
- Deliver Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy and other currently existing therapies to people with autism
- Provide educational and classroom models to support inclusion;
- Formulate evidence-based medical treatment strategies; and
- Enhance transition opportunities for adults with both job training and independent living skills.
To make a tax-deductible contribution to 'Helix & Hope,' contact
Greenwood Genetic Center Foundation
113 Gregor Mendel Circle
Greenwood, SC 29646
If you prefer to mail a contribution, please print the reply card and mail to the above address.