Executive Director, GGC Foundation
Bill Tiller joined GGC as the Executive Director of the GGC Foundation in 2020. Bill comes to GGC with a long and successful career in fundraising and
development, working primarily in the areas of children’s health and advocacy. He has secured and directed approximately $43 million to support numerous
nonprofit organizations including The Meyer Center for Special Children, Make-A-Wish Foundation of SC, and most recently served as President and CEO
of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation, President and CEO, 2019
- Make-A-Wish SC, President and CEO, 2014-2019
- Meyer Center for Special Children, Director of Development, 2012-2014
- Presbyterian College, Director Development for Major Gifts, 2011-2012
- Thornwell Home for Children, VP for Advancement, 2006-2011
- United Way of Laurens County, Executive Director, 1999-2005
Bachelor’s Degree (Political Science and Government) Clemson University, 1988.
Office: (864) 388-1813