Dr. Fee came to the GGC in 2016 as a Staff Scientist in the Microarray Laboratory. His previous studies include synthesis and mechanics of biomaterials, image processing, tissue engineering scaffold characterization, and gene expression induced by the cellular substrate topology. At the GGC, he uses this engineering background to assist in microarray testing, data analysis, and procedural optimization. He is also involved in developing new diagnostic testing options based on Digital PCR technology.
Office (864) 941-8108
- BS Biomedical Engineering, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2010
- MS Biomedical Engineering, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2012
- PhD Biomedical Engineering, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2016
- Staff Scientist, Microarray Laboratory, Greenwood Genetic Center, 2016-present
- Fee, T., Surianarayanan, S., Downs, C., Zhou, Y., Berry, J. "Nanofiber Alignenment Regulates NIH3T3 Cell Orientation and Cytoskeletal Gene Expression on Electrospun PCL+Gelain Nanofibers." 2016, PLOS ONE. 11, e0154806.
- Fee, T., Downs, C., Eberhardt, A., Zhou, Y., Berry, J. "Image Based Quantification of Fiber Alignment within Electrospun Tissue Engineering Scaffolds is Related to Mechanical Anisotropy." 2016, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research part A. 104, 1680.
- Hwang, P., Lim, D., Fee, T., Alexander, G., Tambralli, A., Andukuri, A., Tian, L., Cui, W., Berry, J., Gilbert, S., Jun, H. "A Bio-Inspired Hybrid Nanosack for Graft Vascularization at the Omentum." 2016, Acta Biomaterialia. 41, 224.
- Fee, T., Dean, D., Eberhardt, A., Berry, J. "A Novel Device to Quantify the Mechanical Properties of Electrospun Nanofibers." 2012, Journal of Biomechanical Engineering. 134, 104503-1.