SC Genetics Conclave
The SC Genetics Conclave was established in 1979 to increase the understanding of developing areas in genetics, to expand awareness by presenting
interesting case studies, and to promote communication among the southeastern genetics community. GGC hosts the Conclave each year. Genetic
counselors, MD and PhD geneticists, primary care physicians, medical residents, genetics laboratory technologists, maternal-fetal medicine
specialists, and other interested medical professionals are invited to attend.
The 2019 SC Genetics Conclave will be held on Friday, November 15th at the Greenwood Genetic Center.
The topic is 'A celebration of the past half-century'
Download the agenda here.
Contact Leta Tribble, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org or (864)943-4170 for more information or to be added to the mailing list for future Conclave events.
In case you missed it, the 2018 Conclave talks can be viewed here...
- The Universe of Structural Birth Defects - Steve Skinner, MD, GGC
Prenatal Imaging - Shelley Chapman, MD, GHS
- Evaluation of the Child with Malformations - Bryan Hall, MD, GGC
- Teratogenic Causes of Birth Defects - Cynthia Moore, MD, CDC
- Cytogenetic/Cytogenomic Causes of Birth Defects - Jennifer Gass, PhD, GGC
- Molecular Causes of Birth Defects - Raymond Caylor, PhD, GGC
- Model Organisms in the Study of Birth Defects - Heather Flanagan-Steet, PhD, GGC
- Surgical and Catheter-Based Interventions for Cardiovascular Defects - Lanier Jackson, MD, MUSC
- Orthopedic Interventions for Limb Reduction Defects - David Westberry, MD, Shriners Hospital for Children
- Prevention Success for Neural Tube Defects - Godfrey Oakley, MD, Emory University